This Is Me Blog: #17: Apple Price Increase Hikes! What is going on?! - June 28th, 2026
Hey Everyone!
Welcome back to another blog! Today we have some big news to cover! Apple Prices have increased and we need to talk about it because Apple Month is coming up where they release their new hardware products and they release the new ios software updates.
So what are the prices and what products are being affected and why?
Products that are affected:
Here’s a before-and-after chart showing the reported starting prices for Apple products that received price increases today:
Products that have not reportedly increased in price so far include:
iPhone
Apple Watch
AirPods
I honestly am so stressed because I have so many plans for this year and I really don’t want to spend too much money because you know me I’m a shopaholic and I love to shop! Its a problem which I always want to fix! It's hard I will admit.
Anyways, I am working on an Apple Budget to work around these price rises but I think that I should wait until the new products get released. I have so many plans for this year for Apple and I hope that this year will be so special! I can’t tell you everything but lets just say that this prices risings are not a joy for me and I am super stressed!
If you are buying some products this year in september and october please let me know what your plan is because I have no idea what I’m going to do!
I hope you all are doing well and I also wanted you to know that as you can see on my channel I have been posting old videos like crazy!
Because as you know or if you don’t I have a list of videos that I would like to post because you can see little me before having a YouTube Channel! I loved making videos just for fun and Its also how I started getting into my tech world where I just started watching unboxing phones and other tech stuff!
There will be more videos coming soon! Hope you're as much as I am! I can’t wait to show you what I have in store!
Thank You for Reading and I will see you in the next blog! Don’t forget to Like Comment and Subscribe and see you soon!
PEACE! ✌️🩷
Comments
Post a Comment